I'm a bit late, I wanted to make a card for this week's Crafty Pad Challenge, but so far did not have much time to do so. Unfortunately had to leave it till after tea, but here it is.I quite like it. It is using one of Debbie's gorgeous stamps and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out for a 'quickie'. Hope you like it too.


It has also been entered in Cupcake Challenge, Fabs Big Christmas Cards Challenge and Whimsy Stamps Challenge.
Thank you all for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Hi Jo this is a lovely card,I love your take on my sketch, thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo - aww what a lovely card - I do love that Christmas Ted with his Bauble. :) Great take on Maxine's sketch and thanks for joining in with The Crafty pad challenge.
ReplyDeletexxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad
Hi Jo, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDelete