Saturday, 28 November 2009

Some Christmas Fairy cards

Saturday evening,

Yesterday I made a few cards for some of my youngest's female class mates. I used my own Christmas Fairy digistamp that I had made especially for this occasion. Hope you like it.

This set of cards also fits in with this week's 'Making Cards For Christmas Club' at Trimcraft, which was started to get us all a little more organised in getting our Christmas cards sorted by Eileen, aka Eiglas. This week we are supposed to make cards that use none of the traditional Christmas colours.

So here they are:






First one I have named 'Blue Christmas Fairy'.









This is 'Orange Christmas Fairy'.







And here is Pink Christmas Fairy.









Purple Christmas Fairy.








And Yellow Christmas Fairy.








Last but not least another Pink Fairy.



Hope you like them, you can find the image I used for these cards here. It is one of my own digistamps. Feel free to use it if you like for personal use only and please leave the signature on.



Thank you all for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jo with your Fairy Merry Christmas cards - and fab how you have made her with the different colours. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.