Saturday, 21 November 2009

Crafty Pad Challenge 46


Here is another last minute entry to the Crafty Pad challenge for this week. This is one that I made with one of Debbie's great stamps, no actually it's 2 of her great stamps. I also am putting this one in for challenge one at Lexi's creations.

Hope you like it. It is one of the 35 cards I managed to make for Christmas this week.



I really love this card. A great way to use some of the gift ribbon I bought at Aldi 2 years ago.

Thanks for looking. All comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo - thanks for another fabby entry - love the layout of this card and brilliant idea to use your ribbon like that. :)
    Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad Challenge. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.