I will just quickly add another blue Christmas card I made yesterday. This one is using one of my own digistamps. Although I consider myself to be no good at drawing, I'm quite pleased with how this one has turned out.I made this one with my daughter (Tigerlover) and with my mum-in-law in mind as they both are absolutely mad about tigers. Hope you like it.
The card is just a quickie, but I hope you like it anyway.
And here is a copy of the digistamp on my sister blog Trimgym's digistamps and images.
Hope you like the card and stamp. It has also been entered in Creative Inspirations Challenge, Cupcake Challenge, Fabs Big Christmas Cards Challenge and Whimsy Stamps Challenge.
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Jo when i popped over for my beautiful award i was having a looksie and wowwowwow this is fantastic you have your own digi stamps!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are gonna love this.
hugs
Tracy
xxx
This is so cute. Thanks for joining Colour create this week
ReplyDeleteDi and CC team xx