Thursday, 12 November 2009

CRAFT Challenge 25, a recipe.


Thursday again!

That means it's time for another challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week the challenge is to use 1 tag, 1 ribbon and 1 sentiment in your project.

Our sponsor this week is Donnas Den banner.

The prize for this week is shown here:

challenge25 challenge25 challenge25

I'm sure you'll agree it is well worth a try at taking part in our challenge and possibly win this gorgeous prize.

Over now to my project for this week. Although it is a fairly simple card, I'm very proud of it. I am not much good at drawing, but I still managed to draw a TigerSanta having my daughter Tigerlover and my mum-in-law in mind while drawing it. They are both mad about tigers.

I used this image already for an earlier card, but for the current card I have made this into a 3D decoupage image. So here are some further pictures of it. Hope you like it.









Here is the decoupage image I used. Hope you like it.



It has also been entered in Creative Inspirations Challenge (TigerSanta is a coloured in doodle made into a decoupage image), Cupcake Challenge, Fabs Big Christmas Cards Challenge and Whimsy Stamps Challenge.

Thank you all for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing your interpretation of this challenge.

Have a good weekend!

Love,

Jo.

7 comments:

  1. Fab card Jo - sure it will be treasured! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the tiger! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Jo, thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.