Sunday, 8 November 2009

Further award to share!

Back again with another award that was still waiting to be shared. This one I have been given by the lovely Cathy at the end of May.

The rules for this award are:

to thank the person for the award and
pass it on to at least 7 people who deserve it
and then list 10 honest things about myself

Cathy, thank you very much for the award. I have so far not had a chance to do anything about this one, my apologies.

As inspiration for this award, I'm using the list of people entering this week's challenge at CRAFT Challenge as well as some from last week. The people I would like to pass this award on to are:

1. Queenie, she has some absolutely gorgeous creations on her blog, do have a look.
2. Debbie, she has some fab stamps she designs herself at The Crafty Pad (she is also one of our sponsors at Craft Challenge.
3. Victoria aka Biscuitlid
4. Jill
5. Angela aka Toucan Scraps
6. Ann, who very kindly remarked on my Ben10 3D images and alerted me to the fact that Ben10 would not enlarge (now fixed and you can find it here). However do keep in mind these are not my own images, I have just made them into step-by-step 3D images after downloading some freebies from the official Ben10 site.
7. Kerstin aka Chaosmaus

And here are 10 honest things about myself:

1. I'm a 45 year young girl.
2. I have 3 great sons and 1 fabulous daughter, who are all equally special and important to me.
3. I love card making, but really have far too little time for it. (don't we all? LOL)
4. I'm happily married with a great guy. (have been for just over 10 years and he is a doting dad to our 4 kids)
5. I work part time 3 days a week, but do nearly full time hours within those days.
6. We all 6 enjoy karate lessons.
7. My daughter also loves cardmaking and we are both part of the DT at CRAFT Challenge.
8. I'm Dutch
9. but live in the UK.
10. I use my cardmaking and crafting for stress relief and fun.


Well, that was a big job.


Love,


Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Jo - how kind of you think of me - I shall display it proudly. :) :)

    xxDeebiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    congrats on this great award and woohoo thank you so much for thinking of me and for your lovely comments will pop this on my blog tomorrow.
    Enjoyed reding all about you and wow you all do kararte...when i was a lot younger i went for a while but in the morning i used to crawl out the bed,lol
    Thanks once again
    huge
    hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Ho Jo! I have something on my blog for you too! here
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.