Monday, 9 November 2009

Thanks Lynne, another award received.

Hello again everyone,

I have just received another lovely award from Lynne. Thank you sooo very much! It's much appreciated.

The following rules exist in accepting this Award. They are that you must give five things away about yourself (which you haven't already told) and then choose five more worthy recipients!
Right! Five things that I haven't already told you about me?

1. I played Father Lorenzo in our High School version of Romeo and Juliet.

2. I love baking and obviously card making.

3. I once managed to drive home safely through a heavy storm. Then, when looking out of the window found a tree lying on top of my car, oops!

4. I love pets, but haven't got any at the moment.

5. I have just tried my hand at designing some digistamps, now got a little bit of a taste for it, although my drawing isn't very good.

So, I will pass on this award to the following 5 people:

1. Trish

2. Debs

3. Greebs

4. my good friend Rozzy and last but not least

5. the very talented Lexi.

Pass it on with pride, you all really deserve it.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Bless you Jo, thanks so much for nominating me for this award.. I will add it to my Blog once I can think of something exciting to say about myself lol.... I don't know of anything at the moment!! lol
    Loved reading about you :)
    have a great week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo for nominating me i will add the award to my blog ASP. Trish:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.