Monday, 2 November 2009

DT call at lexiscreations.blogspot.com

Morning all,

There is a DT call at Lexicreations. Lexi is one of my fellow trimmies, who is actually quite a brilliant designer as well. The call is closing today, so you need to be quick if you want a chance to work with her lovely stamps. This is the current stamp I used for this DT call card.



Hope you like it and it puts me in with a chance of working with her lovely stamps.





I'm afraid this was a bit of a last minute one as I did not have a chance earlier, hope I'm in time still.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

3 comments:

  1. aww cute card well done and thanks for taking part...don't worry i wont be closing this until later today you were still in time

    Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi,

    Wat een leuke kaart, veel succes met de DT call !!!

    Peggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Beautiful the stars and cute the dog!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.