Monday, 2 November 2009

Some more Scruffles cards for DT call at LexiCreations

Hi all,

I had some further images left over from the Scruffles DT call card. I just coloured them and made them in 3 more cards.

Here they are:






You can see the card I made earlier today here.

Hope you like these too.

Thank you for looking. All comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

5 comments:

  1. they are lovely Jo :D

    Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, such a sweet image. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the congrats, appreciate it. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. blimey you've been so busy!! thank you for all you great enties to the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scruffles is certainly a cutie! Great Christmas cards!

    Thank you so much for joining in with the Stamp With Us challenge, don't forget to pop back on Sunday to see if you are this weeks "Top Spot"!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.