Saturday, 6 June 2009

DT call at Double Dutch Challenge.

Hi everyone,

Just found a new DT call on Double Dutch challenge blog yesterday. You can find them at http://doubledutchchallenges.blogspot.com/ . When I saw this I wanted to get in touch with them immediately, but unfortunately there were some other things that needed doing first. You know, the dreaded housework. Now in between all of the ironing I have finally found a little bit of time and sent the e-mail off. Now all we can do is wait and see if they are interested.

By the way, it would be great if you came to visit us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week as well. You can find us at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/. This week's challenge is a double one, father's day and/or brown/blue colour combo male card. Hope to see you all there!

Have a great crafting weekend!

Love,

Jo.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this Jo. My entry is in for this weeks C.R.A.F.T. challenge - I actually found time this week.
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo. Just popped over to say hello.! Love your blog so expect me back! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo :)

    Thank you for your entries over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 3

    I will go and have a look at the C.R.A.F.T. challenge site and I hope to be able to contribute now and again.

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. HiJo, just popped over to tell you that there is something on my blog for you, please go pick it up.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Jo good luck just popd on from trimmie

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.