Time for challenge 5 at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge already!
This time there is a sketch to follow. Hope you like it. And do come and join us there! Looking forward to seeing your creations!
This time there is a sketch to follow. Hope you like it. And do come and join us there! Looking forward to seeing your creations!
I used this sketch to make a birthday card for my father-in-law, who had his birthday on the 14th of June. The background papers I created myself and just cut them to size and stuck them onto a square card. Instead of a round area for the sentiment I chose an oval. Hope they will allow this as ok. It is a bit of a stretched circle anyway, right?

As he loves tennis, that was the main brief I gave myself for this card. I will share the background papers below.

And here are the backgrounds and inserts as promised. For personal use only though! 




And here are the backgrounds and inserts as promised. For personal use only though!



It is ok to use the above backgrounds and inserts for your own use only.
Thanks for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated as ever.
Love,
Jo.
great sketch this week and a fab card you've made...very apt for this time of year.
ReplyDeleteI will see if I get time to make a card, but i have a lot on at the mo....
hugs rozzy xx
Great card Jo, just right for this time of year. Maxinex
ReplyDeletelovely card, Tracyx
ReplyDeleteLovely male card Jo.
ReplyDeletejulie x
Great card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
fabulous card
ReplyDeleteGreat for a tennis fan and I love the blue background paper! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreat card Jo, I'm hoping to make a card for the CRAFT challenge this weekend, love Rose xxx
ReplyDeletePerfect for a British summer!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x