Saturday, 27 June 2009

5th card of Friday, 'Quote'

This is a card I made with the current challenge at Trimcraft in mind. They wanted something featuring a quote. Not an easy task at all really as I don't have many quotes and finding one that fits with an image I have as well as fitting on a card with it is certainly a challenge.

I think this one has worked out quite well though.

For this card I used a simple card blank, added 3 pieces of coloured card cut with nestibilities. I then added the sentiment to the pink card and popped the 3D decoupage image onto the light pink one.

Hope you like the card as well. It will be going into the sale at the school summer fair. I don't mind if it doesn't sell, I can always give it to my hubby, right?







Thank you for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.