Saturday, 27 June 2009

Seventh card of Friday, 'Thank you for teaching'

The last card of a rather busy day crafting yesterday. This one is for a few challenges and is a card made for one of the teachers at my kids' school. I found the cute hegehog image on the net, ready to be coloured in.



Following colouring in the image using watercolour pencils, I scanned it and printed it off 8 times to form different layers to form a 3D image. This was stuck onto a purple piece of card cut out with nestibilities scalloped rectangle. A circle was cut out from purple paper already embossed with raindrops beforehand and a Thank you peel off was stuck onto this. I printed off some spotty paper, a download from Funky Fairies, and made this into a small paper ribbon. I then stuck a little bow onto it to finish off the card.
Finally I added some little gems on the left side of the card.
The sketch was from Cupcake Challenge.
This card is therefore intended for the following challenges:

When I initially did the card I forgot to put the little gems in place, these were added afterwards, the card before this minor transformation is shown below.















Hope you like my card.
Thank you for looking,
all comments are very welcome and much appreciated.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love,
Jo.






5 comments:

  1. Hi this is beautiful I love the little hedgehog its stunning
    Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at DCD hope to see more from you in the coming weeks , we have lots of great themes lined up I'm sure you will love
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ilove that image, you have made a great card.

    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Jo. I do like the raindrop embossing and the hedgie is so cute. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the details you added to the card! they are just perfect!

    Thanks for Playing with us at Pile It On!

    -- dalis DTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, how busy have you been chick!! Love that little hedgie image and the bow is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.