
Hello and good afternoon, it's rather stormy over here, chucking it down at the moment outside, dark and grey, although only 4.30 pm, and a 'lovely' thunderstorm as well.
One thing at the moment to cheer me up though. The lovely Suzi aka Sugar n Spice, has given me another award. Thank you so very much, it's very much appreciated. I'm really speechless (so to speak).
Just one bit of a problem, as with all awards they need to be passed on. I have to pass it on to another five deserving bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude. I'm afraid I will have to get back to you on that one, at a time when I have some more time.
By the way, don't forget the new challenge, 5, will start at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge tomorrow, so only very little time to enter into the current one! Hope to see you there soon.
Love,
Jo.
popped on from Trimmi Jo hope you will return the compliment to my lace ribbons blog I will try to do ur challenge this time it should not be dad
ReplyDeleteliz xx