It also fits the challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge, which was 'in the garden'.
I hope you like my interpretation of both. Again it also fits in with the challenge at Pile it on Challenge. (like another few of the cards made over the last 2 days).

For this card, I used a Teddy with flower stamped imaged coloured in with watercolour pencils (the same I scanned and printed for multiple layers for a 3D image last week) from The Crafty Pad. I understand that Debbie is bringing some more stamps out this weekend as well, this is well worth a look on her blog as her stamps are fabulous. This was stuck onto 2 circles of handmade paper, one white with flower leaves and one purple and scalloped, both diecut with nestibilities. This was overlapping a scalloped rectangle of red handmade paper (another nestibility) embellished with 3 mini brads and a piece of blue torn handmade paper that carried the sentiment, a Happy Birthday peel off.

I like this card quite well and hope you will agree.
Thank you for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.

Adorable card, really cute teddy. Anesha
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, what a great take on the recipe you have made. :) You have done a great job. :)
ReplyDeletexxDebbiexx
Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx
ReplyDelete