Saturday, 20 June 2009

Challenge card for Crafty Pad and a Spoonful of Sugar.

Good evening, a late entry this time. I only just managed to find a very little bit of time today to work on this card. I was planning to make a card for this week's Crafty Pad's challenge, a well done, congratulations or good luck card and here it is, using the sketch from this week's a Spoonful of Sugar challenge. I hope you like it.

















For this card I used several free papers from Funky Fairies (and some other free papers), a ribbon and some flower embellishments. I also used a 'Just Teddy with flower' stamp from the Crafty Pad, coloured it in, scanned it and printed it off 8 times to form 7 layers for the image. Hope you like it. I certainly enjoyed all the stages, colouring with watercolour pencils and all.

I'm not sure who I am going to use this card for yet, I may even make it the first card for the craft stall at the school's summer fayre. That would then one of a possible 25 done.

Well, thank you all again for looking and all comments are very welcome again as usual.

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo fabulous card - love how you have layered Just Ted up. :) Thanks for taking the time to make a card for the crafty pad challenge. :) Good luck in the draw. :)

    xxDebbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Jo. I love the layout.
    thanks so much for joining in this week's challenge over at The crafty Pad...glad you got in, just in time :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jo, I like the colours. The teddy image is lovely, and I like the idea of scanning and printing it to make layers. Thanks too for visiting my blog and for your comment, love Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww....what a cutie!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.