Monday, 15 June 2009

Football bear birthday card

Good afternoon all.


It has been lovely earlier this morning, just had some heavy thunder and showers and the sun is back out now. Over the weekend I have been working on some cards and I continued with that this morning.






My first offering is a footballing bear birthday card that my youngest wanted for one of his classmates, who is having a birthday party on the 20th. You can see some pictures of this one above and below.






For this card I used a pearlescent blue base card, cut a scalloped and a classic circle out of 2 contrasting backing papers with nestibilities and mounted a 3D decoupage image of a footballing bear on top.
Then added some simple peel offs and done. Now need to find a suitable present for the birthday boy.
Thanks for looking, all comments are welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.