Monday, 22 June 2009

Card one for Creative Belli Blog challenge.

Hope you are enjoying your Monday. Last 'weekend' day of the week for me. This weekend I have been busily crafting and here is one I did today. A male birthday card for the school summer fayre this year. For this card I used the sketch from Creative Belli Blog for this week. I felt it would suit this card quite well. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.




For this card, I used a 3D golfer decoupage image and mounted it on a few different background papers diecut with some nestibilities. Added a ribbon and 2 stars and there it is.






Hope you like it. Thank you for looking and all comments are welcome and much appreciated.
Now all we need to do is hope it will sell and will raise some money for school as planned.
Love,
Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.