This time we have an inspiration picture for you, a 'thank you teacher' project. As I have 4 kids, there are always plenty of those that need doing at the end of the school year. Hope you like the one I have chosen and made for this challenge. I just think this image is soooo very cute.
To make this card, I used a pearlescent pink base card, added some rose background paper from an old issue of Making Cards magazine, then added a free background paper from Funky Fairies (for the link, see the side banner of my blog). I found the 3D image on the net somewhere (photobucket, I believe) and just wanted to have it for this card. I guess it would do well for a birthday card as well, so may do something similar for some of the cards I need to make for the school summer fayre.



that is so cute. and I guess C.R.A.F.T is another must check it soon out site.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet image - looks like you are keeping busy with cards for the school fete! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia
Thank you for all your entries into the Raspberry Ribbons Challenge. Some lovely cards there - you certainly have been busy.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Fe x
Love your creations you have been busy with our challenge this week...
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us this week
Caroline x (raspberry-ribbons)