Today I quickly made a card for one of my youngest class mates. She is having her
birthday party tomorrow and we received the invite earlier this week. Although she will only be 6 on her birthday, I think she will probably like the image I have chosen. The background papers I'm not really sure about, probably more suitable for someone a little bit older.

I have used a garden fairy decoupage image layered onto 3 different Funky Fairies papers. 2 from the swirly range, pink and brown and one from the birds range, a turquoise one. The papers have been die cut using scalloped edged rectangle nestibilities and classic oval nestibilities in my Big Shot.

I therefore believe this cards fits in with several challenges.
1. Allsorts Challenge blog , the challenge there is 'Curly Swirly' and I feel it is fit for purpose with the swirls papers.
2. Charisma Cardz Thursday Challenge where the challenge is a colour combo pink/brown. I feel it fits the bill there as well.
3. Cute Card Thursday, the challenge is to 'A Nip and a Punch'. You need to use your punches or die cuts, I made some diecut pieces of paper to mount the image on, so feel it fits this challenge as well.
4. Shapes and More where the challenge is to use scrolls/swirls in your card, fits again.
5. Creative Card Crew Challenge, where the brief is child's play, a kid's card.
6. And last, but not least I'm also entering it in Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, where the challenge is Pink, Turquoise and a hint of brown, and this card fits the bill there as well.
Hope you all like the card and of course especially the birthday girl. All comments are very welcome and very much appreciated. Thank you for looking.
Love,
Jo.
Great card love the fairy, and the swirls are fab thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x
ReplyDeleteA really nice card! Great idea to use paper with scrolls! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more this week!
Hugs
Sabine
Beautiful card Jo, you've done wonders with this weeks colour scheme and everything on your card works so well together. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteHi, Great card! I love the fairy image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x
ReplyDeleteGreat card, the swirls from the paper fit perfect.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part at shapes and more.
Hugs Ivi
Hi there, a really pretty card, fairies are always a winner with children (and some of us grown ups as well) and sure the little girl will love it.
ReplyDeleteThank for playing along at Allsorts this week.
B xx
lovely card
ReplyDeleteAllisonX
What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteFab card - love the image
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
Debs xx
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteyour card is wonderful!
I love the fairy and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela
Hi Jo, fabulous card, I really like the image very pretty and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x
ReplyDeleteWow your card is awesome Jo, such perfect cutting and layering of this beautiful decoupage fairy. Loving your swirl paper and lovely sentiments too.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for playing along with my challenge and the Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Awesome card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.
ReplyDeletegreat card - amazing how many challenges are part of just one card - i am speechless...
ReplyDeletetake care
bianca
This is so very pretty - beautiful colour and fab design
ReplyDeletethank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx