Time to upload some more of my cards done yesterday and here is the first one. This is a card using a sketch from
The Sweet Stop Saturday challenge.
It looks like I may just have missed this one as it appears to be a challenge running every Saturday and not every Sunday as I thought.
I also feel this card fits in with the challenge at
Stamptacular , where the brief is red, blue, white and a star. Too late as well for the challenge at
Our creative corner as both finished earlier today. Just didn't have enough time to upload my cards to my blog last night. What a pity!


Hope you like the card, it has been made using some downloaded papers as well as a downloaded 3D decoupage image (from the Lilac Garden). A good boy's birthday card, I would think. It will be going into the sale at the school summer fair.

Thank you for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
What a great card! Great design and I love the scalloped panels!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Hugs, Line
Great male card, I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
ReplyDeleteLiza x
Hiya,
ReplyDeleteFabuloue male card, this is a great image.
Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x