I have just made a card for the Shabby Chic Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. I am also putting it in for their DT call. It's for one of my friends, who has her birthday at the end of the month. Hope she will like it as well.
As you may be aware, I am a DT member on CRAFT Challenge, a job I really love and actively try to take part in. I also tend to 'advertise' the challenges on the Trimcraft forum. At CRAFT Challenge we are always happy to get more sponsors on board. So if you are interested don't hesitate to let us know on our blog.
For this card I have used papers from Summertime Designs and Shabby Princess. The stamps are from Sarah Kay. Hope you like it.
Well, I think I have shown you enough views and details of this card, hope you like it.
I am also entering this card for ABC Challenge, layering.
Also at Allsorts Challenge, Brown and Pink.
Ooh-la-la-Challenge, create a scene.
A Spoonful of Sugar, layering
All comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.









lovely card,the stamps are fab,i love the paper it has a soft focus look to it
ReplyDeleteandrea
Hi Jo, this is just lovely, good luck in the challenges and with the DT call.
ReplyDeleteHugs Suzi x
Hoi Jo,
ReplyDeleteEen pracht van een kaart !!!! Veel succes met de DT-call.
Ook bedankt voor je leuke reacties op Enola's blog ...dat vind ze echt enorm tof.
Ze had vandaag niet zo een leuke thuis komst van school, Ze is bij het wegbergen van haar schoenen met haar hoofd tegen een openstaand kastdeurtjes gebotst. Bloeden dat dat deed. Ik ben met haar naar spoed gemoeten ...een flinke snee in haar hoofd en een lichte hersenschudding.
Grtjs Peggy
This is a lovely card I particularily love the use of the two images and your colouring
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us on ABC This challenge, I look forward to seeing you again on our M is for... Challenge this wednesday.
hugs Vicky x
This is gorgeous Jo ;-) I am sure your friend will love this :-) the images are lovely and your colouring is fab ! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
That is one pretty card! Beautiful stamping and coloring!
ReplyDeletegorjus card love the colurs great detail thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xx
ReplyDeletestuning card love the images and you've coloured them so well...x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at allsorts... hugs Kirsten...x
Beautiful card Thanks a bunch for joining Incy Wincy
ReplyDeleteHugs Liz xx
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x
Jo, what an absolutely adorable card...I'm sure Rozzy is going to love this keepsake...good luck in all your challenges..
ReplyDeletehugz
stitchy xx
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteGreat work, I do love SK images abnd your colouring is just perfect.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
B x
Love how you've colored this
ReplyDeleteThanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki
This is Fabulous Jo :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)