Morning everyone, time for the first CRAFT Challenge challenge of 2010, our 33rd weekand 32nd challenge. This week we want you to try a special technique in your card. I must admit I found it quite tricky, but I'm not really one for waiting patiently to let ink dry. The easiest way for me seemed to be with using brush markers rather than ink pads, less messy as well.
Well, here is my contribution for this week, a birthday card for my sister, who celebrates her birthday on Saturday. Hope she has a fabulous day.
The sketch I have used is from this week's Allsorts Challenge, I liked it and thought I would kill two birds with one stone (not the one in the image LOL) so to speak. This card is therefore also entered in the Allsorts Challenge.
Thank you for looking, hope you will join us at CRAFT Challenge again this week and have a great weekend.
Our sponsor this week is Your special delivery.
All comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.





This is very original, I like it!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
Lovely original card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteHow conincidental, I was using this PB stamp this afternoon as well. Love your use of it and take on the sketch.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
B x
Looks so like batik to me Jo - great job with the resist! x
ReplyDeleteA fab card Jo. I like the PB stamp.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fantastic 2010.
Julie x
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteA great card and great use of my sketch.
I am sure your Sister will love it - I hope she has a good birthday.
Thank for playing along with Allsorts this week.
Love Jules xx
lovely card Jo! love the colors!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Mélanie