Thursday, 7 January 2010

Some more digistamps and images loaded onto my sister blog.

Good evening everyone,

I have just uploaded another digistamp with 3D decoupagesheet and background I have created earlier on my sister blog Trimgym's digistamps and images. From this new blog you are able to download my digital stamps, images and backgrounds for free. The images I have uploaded to this blog and the ones to follow are my own creations, sometimes using images found elsewhere as an example for my own drawings.

I hope you like them and please use them for your personal use only, do not claim them as your own, leave my signature on and if you want to share these images with friends, please direct them to my blog.

Have a good weekend everyone, I will be uploading some more images again at a later date.

Love,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.