I did it. But only just. I wanted to make some time this week to make a card for the Crafty Pad challenge. So, after the ironing was finally out of the way this afternoon, I started on a card. For this I used my newly found hobby of parchment crafting. It wasn't easy to find a circular design to fit in with the sketch Debbie asked to follow, but I did. Just put one of her stamps in the middle of it and then started to emboss and colour it.
Hope you like it and Debbie likes what I have done with her stamp. Belinda, the flowers, even the butterfly and the grass have been embossed, it does however not show very well in the pictures.
Thanks for looking. All comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.




very sweet card Jo!
ReplyDeletehugs
Hi Jo - what a great idea to stamp then emboss the parchment - most effective too. :) Yes, I do like it - thanks for making the time to join in with The Crafty Pad challenge. :)
ReplyDeletexxDebbie The Crafty Pad
Your card is beautiful! I've always wanted to work with parchment but i am not sure how to go on about it. You've really done well!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Pat
A lovely card Jo great take on Debbie's sketch
ReplyDeleteReally lovely project Jo - me thinks you are parchment craft are well matched - fab! x
ReplyDelete