Saturday, 23 January 2010

First Parchment card, Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call.

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your Saturday.

I have managed to make a card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for this week, which is also part of a challenge/learn a new craft at Trimcraft. This week at Simon Says Stamp, it is 'Punch It', I have used an embossing corner punch for the corners of this card. At Trimcraft one of my fellow members is trying to teach us how to do parchment craft and this is my first attempt at it. Not bad for a first time I think. Not as difficult as I thought it would be and real fun as well. I am also entering it in the 'Punch It' challenge at Creative Card Crew.

I followed a free pattern and instructions, which are available here.

Hope you like it, it is certainly something I am going to try again.



The first image gives you a full image of the card, the second a detail of the corner of the parcment with a detail of the punched and embossed area.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jo, how clever of you, what a marvelous first parchment project.

    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you done a great job there and im relieved to see one created without the gold paint, i have had two attempts so far and ditched them, but im determined to keep at it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card :-) the flowers look so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge and DT call :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.