I've now come to updating my blog as far as awards are concerned
until the middle of June 2009. There are 2 awards I have received around this time, one from Rozzy and one from Maxine. Here is the one that I was given by Rozzy . Thank you sooo much!
The five people I would like to pass this one on to are:
1. Crafter's Corner, wonderful digital scrapbooking kits for free.
2. Eidle Tales, wonderful verses and stories.
3. GTC's Crafty Corner, lovely digital images and kits.
4. Summertime Designs, wonderful digital scrapbooking kits.
5. Tales from Pollycraft, lovely Friday Freebies.
Thank you all for the kits and inspiration and verses you provide, it is much appreciated, and I'm sure I'm not the only one happy you are all creating this great work.
Love,
Jo.
until the middle of June 2009. There are 2 awards I have received around this time, one from Rozzy and one from Maxine. Here is the one that I was given by Rozzy . Thank you sooo much!The five people I would like to pass this one on to are:
1. Crafter's Corner, wonderful digital scrapbooking kits for free.
2. Eidle Tales, wonderful verses and stories.
3. GTC's Crafty Corner, lovely digital images and kits.
4. Summertime Designs, wonderful digital scrapbooking kits.
5. Tales from Pollycraft, lovely Friday Freebies.
Thank you all for the kits and inspiration and verses you provide, it is much appreciated, and I'm sure I'm not the only one happy you are all creating this great work.
Love,
Jo.
Aww...thank you so much Jo! I'm so touched!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying my scribbling and you're very welcome to 'borrow' any of the verses.
Hugs,
Ei
x