Evening everyone,
I have just created a separate blog for my digistamps and images, Trimgym's digistamps and images, where I will be posting these whenever I've created some new ones. I have so far uploaded one of my digistamps there, which is free to download for personal use. I thought it might be easier for any of my friends and followers who like my images to find them in a central place.
Do feel free to have a look, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Special thanks should go to Angela of Toucan Scraps, who advised me on some copyright issues. This has led to me deciding to try and create my own images and without her advice on this I would probably never have tried to create them as I've always felt I'm no good at drawing. I'm now quite proud of what I have created.
Thank you all for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. You can also find a link in my sidebanner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.