Saturday, 2 January 2010

The last 2009 Christmas card, finally!!

Hello again, it's time to finally upload the last Christmas card for 2009. I made this one on Christmas day for my in-laws. Their card had not arrived yet when they left to see us, so I was getting worried it might have gotten lost in the post and made a new one for them. Hope you like it. My mum-in-law certainly loved it (she's absolutely mad about tigers).

I have used my own TigerSanta image (digistamp and 3D sheet), backing papers from Funky Fairies and some base card.


This is what the front of the card looks like,
I have used nestibilities to cut out the window and
the background for the Tiger.



Another view from the front where you can see the
swinging window. You can find how to make this
type of cards here.



A view of the inside of the card.



And another view.


And this is the card seen from above.

Hope you like it. If you do like the image, I have put the digistamp, the 3D sheet and some TigerSanta backingpaper here on my sister blog Trimgym's digistamps and images for your personal use only. Please do not pass them off as your own and leave my signature on.


Have a fabulous 2010 everyone, this is my last Christmas card for 2009. Now it is time to get started on some new cards.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Trimgym.. such a lovely card! Gorgeous image, well done for designing it )
    I can't make my card on Mr.Linky on Craft Challenge. There seems to be a problem with it.. or is it onl me?
    Thanks and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fold! must try that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.