Here are some of the cards done on the 5th of December, hope you like them.
Some using Willow Design stamps
Angel and candle card
Building a Snowman using an image from Your Special Delivery.
Another pair of cute cats.
Santa and Doggie.
And another Dog image.
A Christmassy Dragon.
And a few cards using my Christmas Fairy.
Feel free to use my Christmas Fairy digistamp for your personal use if you like it. Do not pass it off as your own and please do leave my signature on.
Hope you like them, you can find the image I used for these Fairy cards here. It is one of my own digistamps. Feel free to use it if you like for personal use only and please leave the signature on.
And here is the digistamp I designed for these cards. Feel free to use it, do not pass it off as your own and please leave my signature on.
A magical Christmas
Skating Panda.
Penguins, using a stamp from The Crafty Pad.
Another Peter Rabbit Christmas card.
A card using an image from my friend and fellow DT member for CRAFT Challenge, Claire aka Hope Jacare.
A card using a Santa image.
Some more cards using one of my own digistamps Santasaurus.
Here are the digistamps I created for these cards on my sister blog, feel free to use them for your personal use, do not pass them off as your own and please leave my signature on.
Another few cards using a digistamp I created myself, Skateboarding Santa. Hope you like it.
And if you like the image used, here is the digistamp I created. Free to use for your personal use, do not pass off as your own and please leave my signature on.
Girl on snowball, a free image from Pollycraft.
Christmas Toad.
Another card using my Christmas Turkey image.
And if you like the digistamp, here it is for your personal use only. Please don't pass it off as your own and please leave my signature on it.
Well, this is my lot for today I would think, these were cards I created on the 5th of December. Hope you like them and if you like my digistamps, please feel free to use them for your personal use. Just don't pass them off as your own and please leave my signature on when using them.
Have a good evening and I hope you enjoy the remainder of 2009. All the best for 2010!
Love,
Jo.
























































What a lot of cards, I love that little owl! (I'm still making and sending some off!! shh! I'll pretend the postie lost them!!) Happy New Year Jo!((Lyn)))
ReplyDelete