Just a quickie to let you all know about candy up at Primitive Paper. The candy is some new spellbinder's dies and I know I would love to win them.

She has asked for the following to be entered in the draw:
1. Please become a follower of Inktegrity Designs. (I already was anyway)
2. Please also become one of her followers on her blog - done that.
3. Please spread the word either on your sidebar or in a post, done now.
4. Leave a comment on her post telling me you have done all of the above, still to be done with a link to this post..
You have until December 24th to enter. Drawing will be held that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.