It's been a really busy time over here as well, just like it will probably have been in all your homes. Getting the house ready for Christmas, getting all Christmas cards sorted. Well, that's all done for this year, guess I'll need to get started on next year's soon and be a bit more organised than I have been. The girls at work joked that they didn't know how I had time to make them all a card for Christmas and that I probably did not sleep ever. Must say I'm overdue a bit of a lie-in by several weeks, LOL.
Our prize this week is going to be some more lovely goodies that have been put up by a donor who wishes to remain anonymous, how generous can people be. Whoever the donor is, we do appreciate it all very, very much, and in the spirit of this week, 'Thank You!!'.
And here it is:
Ok, here is finally my card for this week, another last minute one, that I quickly put together last night to have ready for the challenge. Hope you like it. I'm just so glad that I have some 3D images ready to use on cards already just in case. It is very simple in design, couldn't do anything more exciting in the time left to create it I'm afraid. Will try harder again next time. This week our challenge to you is to create a project with the title 'Thank You'. I'm sure you'll think of something for it and will join us again. Last week we had loads of entries, thank you, we loved looking at all your creations and some very beautiful ones we've seen. This week's challenge will be running for 2 weeks to give the design team and everyone else some quality family time as well. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely creations again this week.
Have a great Christmas and a Fabulous 2010 all !!!
Love,
Jo.



Merry Christmas Jo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jo :) Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracey
x