Just having an extremely busy time at the moment. Just realised in the weekend I will need another 20 cards for our karate class on Friday, so 'had' to design a digistamp to suit the purpose. Only done one of them so far. Also, my eldest just happened to mention that rather than the 10 anticipated cards for his friends, he wants a card for all his class mates and his form tutor. Great, thought I had nearly finished. Been working on that on Monday a bit.
Wednesday morning (before work, oops) quickly made a card for one of the girls at work who is getting married over Christmas, that card will be for this challenge at CRAFT Challenge, the karate one is also quite nice I think. Our sponsor this week is our very own DT member Magda, who is offering some of her lovely digistamps. Definitely worth taking part I think.
Below is a card I made for one of the girls at work. A few different views of it.



And here is my Karate Christmas card. 'Sparring around the Christmas Tree' instead of rocking around the Christmas Tree.


And here is the digistamp I designed and used for it. Feel free to use it if you find it useful, but please don't claim it as your own and leave the signature on the stamp.

Hope you are all well, have a good rest of the week and weekend.
Love,
Jo.
great cards,wishing you and your family a merry christmas and a happy new year
ReplyDeleteandrea
Fab cards Jo - I'm sure the Karate club will get a kick out of theirs! x
ReplyDelete