Although I am having quite a busy few days at the moment I am quickly uploading a few Christmas cards I have made over the last few weeks. As is to be expected it will take a little bit of time to get them all uploaded, I made about 200 this year!
Here is Angel Christmas, a simple springy card with an angel decoupage image. Hope you like it.



And here is 'Ring the bells for Christmas' another springy card and I feel another really cute image.



The next card to share is another springy card with a snowy scene this time.


A springy card with some carolling kids and a dog.



The next to share is this very cute penguin.



And how about cuddling up together nice and cosy near the fireplace this Christmas, if only we had one.



Hedgie is back! I just love this image, just had my own hot chocolate, ideal for a snowy eveing like today.



And a second bear image tonight.



Well, that is it for now where the springy Christmas cards are concerned. Hope you like them. I will upload some more Christmas cards later when I have some time again. First it is time to make some tea, getting rather hungry now.
Have a good evening all.
All comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.