Thursday, 3 December 2009

Challenge 28 at CRAFT Challenge, (Christmas) Birthday card.

Time for challenge 28 at CRAFT Challenge, this week we want you to create a Christmas Birthday card.

This week we are sponsored by Debbie from The Crafty Pad The Crafty Pad banner. You can find her challenge blog here and her blog from where she sells her lovely stamps here.

She is putting this up as a prize for the randomly chosen winner:












Here is my entry for challenge 28, I have adapted an image I made for my brother-in-law by adding a Christmas tree. My second brother-in-law is a baker (cakes especially) and I thought this image would probably suit for this birthday card. I created the image myself, then coloured it in. The card itself is fairly simple again. Just a bit very busy with getting all Christmas cards done on time.







Hope you like the card.

You can find the image I used for this card on my sister blog Trimgym's Digistamps and Images, the direct link to the post with this stamp can be found here.


Feel free to use them for your personal use if you find them helpful.

Hope you are all well. Have a good weekend.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.