I finally made it. Getting a card sorted for the sequential challenge at
Delightful Inspiration/Design2Delight. Every first Monday of the month is a new starting point. You can pick up a free digistamp to use in the challenge that week. If you do, you will be sent a free stamp by e-mail to do the next challenge and you should then have 4 or 5 stamps a month for free provided you take part in all the challenges. So, let's see if I can manage to do it this month and add some new digistamps to my collection. You can also buy the stamps at the
Design2Delight shop.
I hope you like what I have created with this week's free stamp. It is a rather quick card as I was starting to run out of time after already having done 3 Christmas cards today.
Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Cute card Jo! Such a sweet image and I love the colors you used!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute
ReplyDelete