Monday, 5 April 2010

4th Challenge at Karen's Doodles UK blog

Evening all,

Just missed out on the 4th challenge on the Dutch challenge blog. Had hoped to take part again. So, will have to put my entry through to the Scandinavian instead I guess as that one closes tomorrow as well as this one. Made a card for both challenges, but unfortunately my internet connection was letting me down tonight.

So, here is my entry for the UK leg of the Karen's Doodles challenge blog. Hope you like it. It's been the same challenge over all 4 blogs this week, an inspiration picture and I have picked the colours from it (pink and green) like most of the DT's as well I guess. For this card I have used a freebie from Karen's Doodles and some free papers I've collected from several blogs in the past. As they were already printed some time ago, I'm not quite sure where they are from, although I do recognise some Funky Fairies papers amongst them.



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    Thanks for playing along this week again, such a shame you didn't make the Netherlands deadline but good luck with the others.
    You card is fab, love the brightly coloured balloons
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    fabulous card, Bigsby is so much fun :O) thanks for joining us at karens doodles UK

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Jo, love the papers and Bigsby bright balloons :)

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo
    Lovely card, love the bright colours
    Thanks for joining us at KD Uk and Good Luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, what a lovely bright card and Bigsy looks fab in all colours. Thanks for joining Karens Doodles. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.