Hello again,
Here is my DT card for this week's challenge at CRAFT Challenge. Our brief for you this week is to create a shaped card. Our sponsor this week is The Crafty Pad. Debbie is a very talented stamp designer and it is well worth having a look at her shop as she has some great clear and digistamps.
Well, here is my card for this week. I made it last weekend when I remembered it was to be a shaped card. I just forgot The Crafty Pad was sponsoring, or I would have used one of her gorgeous stamps. This one is by Sliekje, who has a blog full of gorgeous free digistamps.
Hope you like it, do come and join us again this week, we love to see your creations.
All comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.




Great handbag card Jo! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteJo, that's really pertty
ReplyDeleteHoi,
ReplyDeletedat ziet er hartstikke leuk uit!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes
What a fun shape for a card! Great job!
ReplyDelete