Monday, 12 April 2010

5th Challenge at Karen's Doodles NL Challenge blog.

Afternoon everyone,

Here is a card I made this afternoon for the Dutch Karen's Doodles Challenge blog, hope you like it. This week there was a sketch to follow. I hope I just made it in time this week. I absolutely love Karen's Doodles and therefore would like to be in with a chance of winning one or more of her gorgeous doodles. This is a freebie she did for Christmas last year. Hope you like it.


Hope you like my interpretation of the sketch, another Christmas card done for me for this year. Another 150 or so to go. The papers are all freebies from Funky Fairies, Sparky's Scratches and others.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
And for my Dutch fellow bloggers, leuk dat jullie weer langs komen, hoop jullie volgende week weer te zien bij jullie volgende challenge.

Love,

Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Jo,
    Wat goed dat je een kerstkaart hebt gemaakt! Ik moet mezelf er ook steeds aan herinneren anders heb ik er straks geen genoeg! Ik vind hem ontzettend mooi geworden. Leuk dat je meedoet met Karens Doodles NL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke kleurcombinatie , grappige sterretjes!

    Liefs van Karen's Doodles NL!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je hebt een leuke kerstkaart gemaakt van de schets!
    Groetjes Nicolet, karen´s Doodles NL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.