Sunday, 11 April 2010

Rozzy's sketch at Trimcraft/Card for Karen's Doodles US Challenge 5.

Evening all,

Hope everyone is well. Tonight I have made a card for a challenge at Trimcraft, which is open to Trimcraft members only. Our fellow trimmie Rozzy, has given us a lovely sketch to work with.

For this card, which is another one for Christmas done, I used a lovely image from Karen's Doodles, which I won in the UK Karen's Doodles Challenge 2 weeks ago. It is a new image I have had for the last 2 weeks. I have painted it, then scanned it and then adapted it to a 3D image. The papers are some that I have had for quite some time now, some for a few years, the others for about a year or so. Hope you like it.


And here is the adapted 3D image, as this is using an original Karen's Doodles, I am afraid I can only show you a watermarked version. Hope you like it.



I will also be entering this card into the Karen's Doodles US Challenge this week. Hope you like it.

All comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Have a great week!

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of work and an adorable card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.