Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Some great news to share!

Evening all,

I have today received confirmation that I have been accepted as Creative Team Member for Toucan Scraps. Angela is one of our friends on Trimcraft and a brilliant designer of digital kits, who has had a call for Creative Team Members over the last week. This means I get to play with one of her great kits every month and all I need to do is do some crafting with it and upload the projects I've made to a few galleries. What could be more fun? Can't wait to get started and thought I would share the good news with you all.

Have a great night everyone and hope you will join us again at CRAFT Challenge from tomorrow. The new challenge will be up bright and early again. Do keep a look out for that!

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo, you will be a great asset to the blog. Look forward to seeing your creations.

    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proficiat Jo !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Veel liefs,
    Peggy & Enola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Jo! They'll love ya like we do!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jo, very well deserved, well done!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.