Thursday, 22 April 2010

CRAFT Challenge 47, brown and pink.

Morning everyone,

Another Thursday morning, another challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week our brief is to make a project using the colours brown and pink.

For this card, I have used an image from our sponsor Stitchy Bear. I have used the image Lou from Cowgirl Up Stamps. The papers used are from the very latest range of new papers by Angela aka Toucan Scraps, at the time of making this card they weren't even named yet, they were not even released officialy yet. Now this lovely range is known as 'Worn Well'.

And here is the card using these gorgeous new papers both inside and out. At the time they were used they were simply known as the 'Grungy' range and I have used paper from the Dark, Light and Patterned papers. The inside of the card I have decorated with the note papers. I've added some Smirk ribbons and a few flower gems. Hope you like the card.




Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. You will now be able to find these 'Worn Well' papers in Angela's aka Toucan Scraps' shop if you are interested.



Have a good weekend. Can't wait to start playing with some more of her papers!



Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jo - fab job with the image!Well done on the CT position- have fun! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jo, great image and papers, and congratulations on your CT post. well done!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.