Dear all,
Good evening to you all. I have been busy playing with some new papers I've got from Toucan Scraps and used them for this lovely birthday card using a sketch from Karen's Doodles US challenge blog and image from Karen's Doodles. Hope you like it. The papers used are: Blue Plaid and Blue Wood (inside of card) from the Toucan Scraps Dawn Papers Range as well as some papers from her Victorian Parlour Range. Do have a look at her shop for her lovely range of papers. I have also used the brief from the Cute Card Thursday challenge, which is Touchy Feely. Hope you like my interpretation of both challenges.
So, here are some views of the front of the finished card:
Here are 2 views of the inside of the card.
And here are some views of the card before I noticed I still needed to add the sentiment, oops!
And some close ups of the flower, which I assembled myself using some flower petals of different sizes and colours I had and a little pearly gem and a close up of the stamp used.
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. If you like the papers used, don't forget to pay Angela's aka Toucan Scraps' shop a visit, she has a wide range of gorgeous papers.
Love,
Jo.











cute image Jo and great card.
ReplyDeletethank you for using my papers
Thanks so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week. What a fabulous take on the sketch! Hugs, Zoe xxoo
ReplyDelete