Sunday, 18 April 2010

Card for UK Karen's Doodles Challenge.

Here is another card I made today, this one is following the Karen's Doodles UK Challenge brief of 'something with wings. As you can see the papers I have used, which are from Always Be Neighbors Designs, Morning Solitude papers and on the inside decorated with papers from the Love range from Toucan Scraps, are showing some birds. Except for that I have also added some butterfly gems, so the wings are well covered I think. Due to adding the gems, I feel that the card has become Touchy Feely as well in line with the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week.

Hope you like this card as well, the image is Bigsby Juggling from Karen's Doodles.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Jo, thanks for playing along with KDUK
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cutie Jo, love the little butterflies. Thanks for playing along at Karen's Doodles UK. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo

    This is a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.