Back again. This time with a card for the
UK Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog. They have a recipe for us this week. 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments. The image as usual needs to be one of
Karen's Doodles. I have chosen this freebie Christmas image from her, which means I have another Christmas card sorted for this year. I guess the 2 papers are quite obvious, the embellishments are 2 stars and a laser cut paper trim.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
awwwwwwwwwwwww Jo this is adorable, a really sweet card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week on KDUK
Anne x
Ahhhhhh, really cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Karen's Doodles UK. Hugs Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHiya Jo
ReplyDeletefabulous card this is a super image,thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles
Joey.x
Gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK. Viv x
ReplyDelete