Hello everyone,
I wasn't expecting to have a chance in the daytime today to sort this post out. I usually work on a Wednesday. Unfortunately however I started to feel unwell yesterday with a tummybug. Bad news is I'm still not feeling right and have been running backwards and forwards to the toilet all day with bowelcramps, good news is that I've got the day off now.
This weekend I've made a card for Delightful Inspiration. A great challenge blog, where everyone who takes part is a winner. The first week of the month a free image is provided for the challenge, every week you take part in it, you get another digistamp for the next week. If you've missed out on a week and want to take part, you can also buy the stamp for the challenge at Designed2Delight.
Welll here is my card for this week. The image is by Designed2Delight as mentioned before, the papers are by Always Be Neighbors Designs Morning Solitude (the wall with flowers) and the other papers are from the new 'Worn Well' kit by Toucan Scraps.
Hope you like it, thank you for looking and all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.




Very cute! Great job with this adorable image!
ReplyDeletevery nice card...well done
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jo, that image is lovely!
ReplyDeleteRose xx