Wednesday, 6 May 2009

What a day!

Hello again,

After not having any time to go online on Tuesday or this morning, I found 2 surprises today after switching my computer on.



The first one was to find out that I had actually made it onto the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT, wow! You can find the link to the blog on the right side or click here:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com

The other is another award, this time from Cheryl (aka CraftyCheryl on Trimcraft). Thank you sooo much Cheryl. I will however need to find 5 people to pass the award on to I guess. I'll have to have a bit of a think on that one before I can. Hope you can all be a little patient.

Looks like I'm going to be rather busy in the not too distant future. I'm all excited about it.

So here is the lovely award she has given to me:



This really has been a magnificent day. Thank you all for this.

Love,

Jo.

12 comments:

  1. congratulations on both the dt and award
    looking forward to seeing your dt projects
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations hun its well deserved love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hun welcome on board me too
    judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jo good on you will be watching your goodies going on

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations hunni! i'm looking forward to 'working with ya' for the CRAFTY challenge!! whoopwhoop!!!

    Hugs Carly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Looking forward to working with you on the CRAFTY challenge blog !!!

    Hugs Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to 'work' together at the CRAFTY challenge!

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, congrats on your new DT post, shall be looking out for all your inspiration.

    Enjoy!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I look forward to working with you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DT position Jo. I'm looking forward to working with you too.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I look forward to working with you as well on the DT!

    Cathy :)
    xx hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.