Didn't quite have enough time last night to put this on, so putting it on quickly today. I noticed this call for a member of the 'Funky Hand Design Gang' late last night, just before bed. Only just had time to reply to the call before turning in to bed.

The call is finishing today I believe and the new member(s) will be anounced end this week. Would be great to make this one as well if I could. Their CD's are sent to work with, giving you sneaky previews of what is to come. Brilliant!
Just made the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog DT last week, and if I would make this one as well, well that would be beyond belief really, wouldn't it?
Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed and may the best person for the job get it.
If you are interested you can find the 'Funky Hand Design Gang' Call at http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/2009/05/wanted-new-design-team-member.html
and obviously, don't forget the new C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/. We hope lots of you will join us there. Can't wait!
Love,
Jo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.