I noticed one of my fellow DT members at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog had the fantastic idea of giving out some blog candy to celebrate having been chosen as a DT member.
As I am no good at drawing, I thought it might be a good idea to share some of my step by step 3D sheets with you. These have been made from images I have previously found on the internet and made in my own 3D images for personal use in cards.
Just to celebrate becoming a DT member, I thought I would gather some of the images together in one blog entry and you can find them below.
You may use them for your personal use, please don't copy and sell them on. Hope you enjoy them.
This is the second one for this year's Valentines card.
This is one I made last week for a birthday card of a football lover.3D image for someone who is a keen gymnast.
I hope you enjoy the step by steps and please join us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog where the challenges will start on Thursday the 21st of May 2009. You can find us at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ .
Have a great and enjoyable Sunday everyone.
Love,
Jo.



Thank you very much, so sweet of you to share with us. Suzi x
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you to share this with us, thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteSuzi x