Hello everyone,
Just got back from holiday in Somerset with the family late yesterday afternoon. Trying to catch up with everthing I missed over the last week and there has been a lot.
First I noticed that Debbie has a lovely giveaway going at
The Crafty Pad that is just too good to miss. She is giving away one of her lovely stamps daily for a week. Today is day 4, so I have already missed 3 great chances! Today she is giving away her Belinda Garden stamp.
The next thing I noticed was that I have been missing some major problems with Mr Linky at
our new challenge blog C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Otherwise the challenge blog seems to be doing well. So, it's time for me to get my skates on to come up with a DT entry for the next challenge that starts on Thursday again. It has been partially done, but you'll have to wait till Thursday for it to be revealed.
our new challenge blog C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Otherwise the challenge blog seems to be doing well. So, it's time for me to get my skates on to come up with a DT entry for the next challenge that starts on Thursday again. It has been partially done, but you'll have to wait till Thursday for it to be revealed.
I also found I have been given another lovely award. This time it was the lovely Cathy who gave me this lovely award. Thank you very much! It does as usual have some rules attached to it.
The rules are that I thank the person for the award and pass it on to at least 7 people who deserve it and then list 10 honest things about myself.
The difficult bit will be to come up with 7 more people to pass it on to. I still have to come up with some people to pass some other awards on to as well as I have not really had much time to think these over yet.
As for the 10 honest things about myself, here it goes:
1. I am addicted to crafting, even managed to bring some crafty things with me on holiday.
2. I have 4 lovely kids, 3 boys and 1 girl.
3. I am married to a lovely man and have been for the last 10 years.
4. I am quite a busy person with lots of housework to do as well as a job.
5. I have just been on holiday to Somerset with the family for 1 week.
6. I have not done a lot of work today yet, although I have managed to do some of the laundry.
7. Today I have helped my daughter with her DT entry for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge for this week, although I have not yet had a chance to work on mine much yet. Oops!
8. I will soon need to get something sorted for tea as the family will return after swimming lessons at 6.30pm.
9. Tomorrow the kids will go back to school, hubby back to work and I will need to do some housework as well as getting some cards done.
10. I'll be back at work again on Tuesday, not something I'm looking forward to as it is likely to be very busy again indeed.
So, that is the 10 things sorted. Now I will need to think about who to pass it on to as well as getting my DT card sorted. Also need to get some birthday cards organised soon as well.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone, I'm going to try to get my DT card done now before the troups are back.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.